is there any difference between iit mathematics by ml khanna generally suggest for vectors and new pattern maths for iit jee by jpnp publisher. is it better to go for ml khanna for vectors and 3d or ishould go for arihant

is there any difference between iit mathematics by ml khanna generally suggest for vectors and new pattern maths for iit jee by jpnp publisher. is it better to go for ml khanna for vectors and 3d or ishould go for arihant

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Shashank; There is not any change in IITJEE-2010, any change will be applicable only in the last exam time and which will declare at the time of JEE form only. these books like M L Khnana introduces different chapter/question because of cover all questions in one book and these books are not for IITJEE but for all exam. So if you are planning to clear JEE, do not try these bulky books , you should focus only Arihant which are quality books and also based on JEE syllabus.So you should go to Arihant book, not Khanna. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni
Jeetvan
14 Points
8 years ago
Which book should i prefer for all the topics in mathematics plz tell me

Jeetvan
14 Points
8 years ago
Which book should i prefer for all the topics in mathematics plz tell me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free