right now my board exams are going on so im focusing just on ncert books. but as soon as my board gets over how should i prepare for competitive exams for three sub. im almost confident about chemistry but is hcv sufficient for competitive exam as im not so sure about physics?

right now my board exams are going on so im focusing just on ncert books. but as soon as my board gets over how should i prepare for competitive exams for three sub. im almost confident about chemistry but is hcv sufficient for competitive exam  as im not so sure about physics?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr Shashank; Yes this is correct that now a days you are busy in board exam. after your board exam, be careful, do not take any rest after your exam and will start your JEE preparation. and also do not try any new book or new concept. that will be the time only for revision nothing extra. so that you can revise all the concept in a short time. that will create a confidence. Do not spend too much time in mechanics try also study heat , electricity also. Be confident in all subject. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free