hello sir.. my self sumesh. i hav passed 12th class.. n droping dis year 4 iit.. i am nt much confident abt jee n its pattern.. actually i was nt knwing much abt jee n its exam last year.. dis year only i hav gone thru all its phases.. if u can help den plz help yaar ??? i am nt getting confidence in it.. as i am taking coaching in jodhpur, rajasthan.. n olso depressed by performance n ol.. i thnk u r getting wot i mean 2 say.. n plz also tell how much i hav study hard or practice.. plz rply soon.. as iit approching !!

hello sir..  

my self sumesh. i hav passed 12th class.. n droping dis year 4 iit.. i am nt much confident abt jee n its pattern..   actually i was nt knwing much abt jee n its exam last year.. dis year only i hav gone thru all its phases.. 

if u can help den plz help yaar ???  

i am nt getting confidence in it..  as i am taking coaching in jodhpur, rajasthan..  n olso depressed by performance n ol.. i thnk u r getting wot i mean 2 say.. 

n plz also tell how much i hav study hard or practice..

plz rply soon.. as iit approching !!

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

After completing class 12th, every student dreams for IIT. Every year, a lots of IIT aspirants appear in the entrance examination of IIT JEE. In India, this national level entrance exam is deemed as one of the toughest engineering entrance exam.

When you prepare for IIT JEE, you should clear and enhance your concepts. After clearing your basic concepts, you can easily crack IIT-JEE examination. The first step in your IIT JEE preparation is that you should revise and clear your theory and concepts of class 11th and class 12th syllabus in each three subjects. Follow the books of NCERT and solve all the questions questions given in them when you are revising the theory. The one more thing you can do is that you should note down your weaknesses and strong points and start working on the weaker points in each subjects and topics.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online test series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. You can also make a time table and put on your study table it and work accordingly.

You can follow standard books whihc u'll get while googling fro best books to prepare for IIT JEE.

You can also make your preparation strengthen by solving IIT JEE sample question papers. By doing so, you can do more focus on topics that you find difficult while solving questions. In this regard, you can also join Online test series for IIT JEE. In other words, we can say that by doing practice on the regular basis and after clearing your concepts, you can crack IIT JEE.

You can post any questions if U find confusing or looking for a solution, we are all IITians and there here to suggest and help the guys who r aiming for IIT

best of luck with ur preparation...!!!

regards
Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free