i am hindi medium student of class 12 . i belongs toa lower @ middle class famely so i cann't join any coacing. in class 11 i scored 40% marks in mppet .i only study mp board books .what can i do for iit/aieee now. please tee me.

i am hindi medium student of class 12 . i belongs toa lower @ middle class famely so i cann't join any coacing. in class 11 i scored 40% marks in mppet .i only study mp board books .what can i do for  iit/aieee  now.                  please tee me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear Mr. Diyanshu If you can't join any coaching classes then at least you join correspondence course .and study the material provided by the coaching. and refer good books. PHYSICS - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov - Resnick and Halliday CHEMISTRY Organic Chemistry - Morrison & Boyd Inorganic Chemistry - NCERT Inorganic Chemistry - Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee physical Chemistry P bahadur MATHEMATICS Algebra - High school mathematics by Hall and Knight - IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna Analytic Geometry S L Loney - IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna Trignometry S L loney calculus Arihant Prakashan Vectors - IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts pramod kumar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free