Hi, My Brother is so interested to study IIT ...He attended enternace exam for FIITJEE.He got city rank -86,national rank-4985..Does he get seat in FIIT JEE?? If so,is it good to join him in that institute??.Im from Hyderabad. Thanks, Uma( uma.tanguda@gmail.com )

Hi,

My Brother is so interested to study IIT ...He attended enternace exam for FIITJEE.He got city rank -86,national rank-4985..Does he get seat in FIIT JEE?? If so,is it good to join him in that institute??.Im from Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Uma(uma.tanguda@gmail.com)

Grade:

2 Answers

Amit Jain
askIITians Faculty 32 Points
10 years ago

Hi Uma,

You can join any reputed institute for preparation of IIT JEE. The material, test series are all good enough for rigourous preparation. Just focus on your studies, do regualr revision of notes and do the homework as given in the class and you will be good to go to IITs.

2034_96662_signature.gif

Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago

Its a superb coaching . Firstly on the ftre result page left side 2nd option see program offered and scholarship provided to your brother. I don''t know about fiitjee hyderabad but I know that fiitjee south dehi is the best coaching in india.if possible ask your brother and your family to think of sending him to fiitjee south delhi.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free