How i can have live chat with tutors

How i can have live chat with tutors

Grade:6

4 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

You can take a demo from askiitians tutors absolutely for free.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here: www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

rahul
13 Points
8 years ago
u can’t bcoz iitians dont have time to answer ur queries... u can join a coaching institute instead which will help u better
rishitha
13 Points
8 years ago
I have only few days to to prepare for mains can you please suggest me some  important topics in maths , physics , chemistry .I didnt even start my preparation. I want to get through it now can u please  suggest me
Tulasi Das
36 Points
7 years ago
Hello friends....dont be confused in this short period of time.. do well what u are aware about. leave those topics which are new to u.. for chemistry, u better go throught ncert or telugu akademi books as they can provie u good knowlege,,, coming to physics be confident in chapters related to electricity, kinematics and magnetism chapters... know all the formulas and principles,...... coming to maths,, intergration and geometry are major,, as they are easy even... be clear with the concepts, straight line, parabola, ellipse, hyperbola.... and permutations and combinations, probabilty also important and easy... 

ALL THE BEST... 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free