My teacher is teaching me differentiation and integration before teaching limits and continuity.There is no logical understanding about differentiation and integration and its application.some how I am getting problem to deep knowledge in topics.I couldnt relate and get depth of subject.I can solve problems of differentiation and integration but i couldnt get how it is happening.My teacher is teaching only to solve the problem.They are not teaching practical aspect or logical view of subject.Please help me in which way i have to study the topics.

My teacher is teaching me differentiation and integration before teaching limits and continuity.There is no logical understanding about differentiation and integration and its application.some how I am getting problem to deep knowledge in topics.I couldnt relate and get depth of subject.I can solve problems of differentiation and integration but i couldnt get how it is happening.My teacher is teaching only to solve the problem.They are not teaching practical aspect or logical view of subject.Please help me in which way i have to study the topics.

Grade:11

1 Answers

jitender lakhanpal
62 Points
10 years ago

hi arpan

obviously your teacher is not the correct course

differentiation wilthout limits is something not advisable so my advice to you

is take some other guidance which will help you in studies getting you good marks

in boards and good rank in IIT you can also cosider ASKIITIANS as we teach

online and all of us are dedicated for quality teaching

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free