Hello...I am new hee..I wanted to ask a question thatsbeen over my mind since 2 months i joined this stream... What maximum hours should an iitian aspirant should study in a day...How muxh sitting shoud be there..??..is it fine to Study for 2 hours and then take a short break or one shoul study for long hours in a go..??/

Hello...I am new hee..I wanted to ask a question thatsbeen over my mind since 2 months i joined this stream...

What maximum hours should an iitian aspirant should study in a day...How muxh sitting shoud be there..??..is it fine to Study for 2 hours and then take a short break or one shoul study for long hours in a go..??/

Grade:11

1 Answers

Jeevan Nagaraj
17 Points
11 years ago

Its totally left to you. As long as you complete a the portions you have put for a day, it is not required that you study for a certain number of hours.

But I would reccomend you to study each subject for 1 hr every day. That should be fine. This does not include the time you spend on solving sums. This is only for learning the concepts thourougly.

You can always take short breaks between your study.... even for 1 hr..... There is no such thing that you have to study continuosly for a certain number of hours.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free