please tell me the best problem solving book for physics and chemistry......

please tell me the best problem solving book for physics and chemistry......

Grade:12

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ram Tiwari,

As regards to the problem solving books in IIT-JEE, I personally recommend you to go with the Arihant Publications for Physics & Chemistry .

I have gone through those books and I feel that they are par excellent and I want you to be benifited from these books.

Solve a lot of problems and gain the confidence to crack ISEET 2013 .

My Wishes for your bright future...!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Hope this helped you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Kunal Shubham
18 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ram,

I do strongly recommend Arihant Publication(DC Pandey) for physics. HCV is good but Arihant has sound theory and a good no. of solved and unsolved questions. Considering the present iitjee pattern, Irodov is waste of money.

For physical and inorganic chemistry, Arihant is best. Though the Kota fellows would not be pleased to see Arihant for inorganic, but it has been written strictly in accorance with iitjee syllabus. Preparing inorganic from vk jaiswal will go in vain.

As far as organic is concerned, I dont find any book that will ensure your scoring in jee, just go through the prescribed jee syllabus and read all the topics given in it from Arihant/OP Tondon. For practising, I would recommend MS Chouhan.

Best of luck for your mission jee 2013 ....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free