Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu banwa Grade: Upto college level

hi iam praveenkumar banwa now iam studying in NITK SURATHKAL, MANGLORE 1st year .now  my  branch is EEE .i want to change branch.i want civil.can i go to civil or not ? and which is better for placement

8 years ago

Answers : (1)

Pratham Ashish
17 Points

hi praveen,

i m really confused after seeing ur doubt, dat what made ur mind to change ur department from EEE to civil , as in any case EEE is better dan civil in terms of future placements but it depends on ur college, i wud first of all advise u to contact ur seniors n ask dem abt d last 2-3 yrs palcements ,den u wud be able to make ur decision a little logical....In my view ,EEE provide far more better oppurtunities dan civil n for future prospects EEE is always better n i think ur department is ranked 1st in ur college so it wud be better if u 1st clearify wid ur seniors, or ur department professors........

Regarding branch change i think since civil is placed below during counselling ,u can easily roll back to it fron EEE but in d last also i wud say dat u must contact ur seniors 1st den make ur decision....

With regards

askiitian expert pratham

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details