Sir, Both VMC-Anand Vihar and FIITJEE-East Delhi are closer to my home. I have cleared FIITJEE entrance and now awaiting VMC result. If I get chance in VMC which one should I select? I heard that VMC Classes are of lesser duration (once a week for 3-4 hours) there is no fixed schedule. I am afraid that variable timing may impact my school classes. I understand the importance and effort required for IITJEE classes but need your help to decide the study center that I should opt for. My last question is what benefit I will have if I go for FIITJEE-Kalu Sarai or VMC-Pritampura (if selected) against the time (1.5hrs per visit) that I will loose in commuting? Appreciate your valuable input.

Sir,

Both VMC-Anand Vihar and FIITJEE-East Delhi are closer to my home. I have cleared FIITJEE entrance and now awaiting VMC result. If I get chance in VMC which one should I select? I heard that VMC Classes are of lesser duration (once a week for 3-4 hours) there is no fixed schedule. I am afraid that variable timing may impact my school classes. I understand the importance and effort required for IITJEE classes but need your help to decide the study center that I should opt for.

My last question is what benefit I will have if I go for FIITJEE-Kalu Sarai or VMC-Pritampura (if selected) against the time (1.5hrs per visit) that I will loose in commuting? 

Appreciate your valuable input.

Grade:

3 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago
Hi Jaya,
You should avoid travelling for 1.5 hrs a day. It is not advisable.
FIITJEE - East Delhi will be a good option for you as it is closer to your home.
Wish you all the best.
Regards,
Ashwin (IIT Madras).
Amit
11 Points
8 years ago
I do not know about the teachers but I the staff is quite arrogant and uncultured. I have my child enrolled with them but classes are yet to start, so whenever I call them to ask when would the classes start they speak so rudely and say we will let you know and put the phone down. Really didn’t like their behavior.
naveen jain
24 Points
7 years ago
Fiitjee is not worth now. There are very less good teachers remaining in fiitjee. So don`t think about it. Don`t know about vmc. If u r getting higher qly of tchrs far then that`s a better option than opting for nearby low qly one.Can join vmc pitampura founder batch. It`s worth even if it is far. That time can be utilised for relaxation or revision. online coaching or free YouTube content are also much better options than vmc rest and fiitjee. There are many channels on YouTube like Mohit tyagi for maths , pradeep ksh. For physics, gabbar Singh tutorials for chem. Finally distance does not matter. It`s the quality of teachers that matters.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free