sir, i'm an iit aspirant. currently iam facing problem with work power enrgy, actually i had missed the starting lectures of vectors, and calculus and thus iam finding a grest problem understanding it now. the plan i have in mind is that, next year when the regular coaching begins i take the missed +1 lectures with my +2 ones...do u think its worth a shot? or should i not leave it to the next year but face it right now. please help, i'm degrading very badly in physics....

sir, i'm an iit aspirant. currently iam facing problem with work power enrgy, actually i had missed the starting lectures of vectors, and calculus and thus iam finding a grest problem understanding it now. the plan i have in mind is that, next year when the regular coaching begins i take the missed +1 lectures with my +2 ones...do u think its worth a shot?
or should i not leave it to the next year but face it right now. please help, i'm degrading very badly in physics....

Grade:

1 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi trishit,

It is mandatory to compkete the left chapters which you have mentioned... read standard book and practice more.... also take the assitance of your teachers to complete the left ones..... its 100% mandatory....

read the HC verma for making your fundamentals strong and solve each and every problem in HC verma.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free