Sir, I am Arindam Adhikary and I was in class 11 and my wish was that that I should get IIT by passing IIT-JEE with good ranking so sir I am preparing without any institution and my father was not enough ready to provide me a IIT-JEE tuition from various centres I had buyed RESNICK , HALLIDAY , WALKER , SOLOMON for Chemistry , H.C. VERMA for physics and R.D SHARMA TEXT BOOK I think this is not sufficient so I would like to have some guideline s and any books suggestive so that I can crack IIT-JEE 2013

Sir, I am Arindam Adhikary and I was in class 11 and my wish was that that I should get IIT by passing IIT-JEE with good ranking so sir I am preparing without any institution and my father was not enough ready to provide me  a IIT-JEE tuition from various centres I had buyed RESNICK , HALLIDAY , WALKER  , SOLOMON for Chemistry , H.C. VERMA for physics and R.D SHARMA TEXT BOOK I think this is not sufficient so I would like to have some guideline s and any books suggestive so that I can crack IIT-JEE 2013

Grade:11

1 Answers

NARAYANA SARMA
19 Points
12 years ago

HAI ARINDHAM ADHIKARY,

BUY THE BOOKS OF TATA MCGRAW HILL. AM ALSO NOT GOING TO ANY TUITION FOR JEE. ITS VERY HELPFUL. IT CONTAINS PAST PAPERS AND A VAST NUMBER OF PROBLEMS AND A MOCK TEST FOR EACH TOPIC. THE PRICE OF 1 BOOK IS ABOUT 625/. THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS IIT JEE FOR 2012,2013.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free