I am a XII pass out student studying at FIITJEE Lucknow. The classes started in june 2011. It was all going well. I used to study 10-12 hrs a day daily. I was enjoying it too. But after the start of Laws of Motion in Physics , i started facing problems related to my concepts. I am a bit introverd. I didn't asked the doubts then and there in class. As a result i did poorly in Phase Test-1. Please help me ! I am still having problems in concepts of Physics. Mathematics and Chemistry are OKK. I often ignore asking with teacher in front of whole class. I scored 93% in XII. I often prefer personal attention by teacher which i dont get here. I did personal tution in XI and XII. Should i take personal tution from my previour teacher.

I am a XII pass out student studying at FIITJEE Lucknow. The classes started in june 2011. It was all going well. I used to study 10-12 hrs a day daily. I was enjoying it too. But after the start of Laws of Motion in Physics , i started facing problems related to my concepts. I am a bit introverd. I didn't asked the doubts then and there in class. As a result i did poorly in Phase Test-1.

Please help me ! I am still having problems in concepts of Physics. Mathematics and Chemistry are OKK.

I often ignore asking with teacher in front of whole class. I scored 93% in XII. I often prefer personal attention by teacher which i dont get here. 

I did personal tution in XI and XII. Should i take personal tution from my previour teacher.

Grade:12

1 Answers

swapan jain
30 Points
12 years ago

until you open up,it will be very difficult.you have to ask in front of your teacher.because even if you qualify for iitjee,the same problem would arise there.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free