Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT DOES THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CONSISTS OF IN ITS MOST FUNDAMENTAL ASPECT?

WHAT DOES THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CONSISTS OF IN ITS MOST FUNDAMENTAL ASPECT?


 

Grade:11

1 Answers

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
9 years ago

That is an EXTREMELY broad question. It depends on the context of the question. The *visible* universe is made primarily of hydrogen with an assortment of other elements and massive particles that make up what we call "matter." Plus there's all those massless photons of light zipping about. Unfortunately, "matter" seems to make up only about 10% of the universe. The remaining 90% is called "dark matter." The substance that gives rise to the effects we attribute to dark matter has not been fully explored or understood, so the best answer to "what does the universe consist of?" is: we don't really know yet.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free