sir my physics is weak how should i improve this sub for iit jee

sir my physics is weak how should i improve this sub for iit jee

Grade:

3 Answers

kushagra jain
37 Points
12 years ago

YOU SHOULD PREFER ARIHANT BOOKS AND ALSO H C VERMA BOOKS AND SOLVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS IN IT.BUT IN MAJORLY SOLVE OPTICS AND MODERN PHYSICS THOROUGLY AS THEY ARE EASY AND ALSO SCORING TOPICS IN JEE.DONT GO FOR DERIVATIONS AND DEFINITIONS AS THEY ARE NOT USUALLY ASKED.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES IF YOU LIKED IT.

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
12 years ago

Fundamentals of physics - Resnick and halliday (has students solutions manual too)
Concepts of Physics, volume 1 and 2 - HC Verma (IIT)

Problems in physics - IE Irodov (tough problems, only when you become an expert , try to get solutions manual for this book if you get stuck , search google for solutions to this book.)

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

Tej Ray
96 Points
12 years ago

DEAR AFTAB,

Physics :
The subject which has lot of scope for the concepts to get grip as an IIT JEE Aspirants in Physics. Some Formulae and their Application and guessing the answer based on the both then its almost easy to crack IIT JEE Physics Paper. If not it will be much difficult to get good marks.

• In this situation the students should identify the fields in which they are good and in which they must focus much, one must check the 10 years weightage of the Marks from the topics and on must take lightly on the topics which get less than 15% weightage and focus on others.
• In that calculation if the weightage of the topic ranges from 90-95% then its supposed to be the major aspect and focus much on them.
• The students must focus on the topics in which they are good at.
• Firstly the students should get the 2nd year portion for the Preparation and then for the 1st year.
• The students who have already started preparation and also going for the coaching will have more chances. The lecturers guidance will be useful for them
• The students should follow some strategies in the Books for the preparation too. The Books with descriptive questions should be given higher priority.
• In case of Physics Self Study Calendar is most prominent one. The students should prepare the calendar so that one should study a minimum of 4 hours a day.
• Appearing as many as test will be useful

Topics to be Focused :
• Gravitation, Electrostatics, Magneto staics,
• Current electricity, heat transformers, Fluid dynamics.
• Sound waves, Wave Optics, Superposition principle, simple harmonic motion. Mechanics, Modern physics, Nuclear Physics, Thermo dynamics, Elasticity and surface tension and ElectroMagnetism.

DO U WANA CRACK IIT IN GOOD RANK????????

IF YES THEN YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT IN PHYSICS..

THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO BE PERFECT IN PHYSICS...-

1.BUILD A STRONG CONCEPT

2.PRACTISE A LOT

ATLEAST DO 20 PROBLEMS PER DAY APART FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND COACHING HOMEWORK..

BOOKS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW-

1.H.C.VERMA

2.NEW PATTERN IIT-D.C.PANDEY

3.OBJECTIVE PHYSICS FOR IIT-D.C.PANDEY

IF YOU CAN FINISH THESE BOOKS AND REVISE IT TWICE DEFINATELY YOU WILL HAV STRONG CONFIDENT TO SEAT FOR IIT......

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPLLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free