MY SON HAS SECURED 92% IN CBSE 10TH BOARD & NOW IS STUDYING IN 11TH CBSE WITH INTEGRETED COACHING IN IIT/AIEEE. AS A BEGINER HE IS NOT ABLE TO CLEAR THE CONCEPT IN THE CLASS. HE IS FACES DIFFICULTIES TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS AS WELL AS THE METHOD OF SOLVING PROBLEMS. PLEASE ADVICE ME WHICH PACKAGE OF ASKIITIANS WILL HELP MY SON TO UNDERSTAND EASILY AND MOVE AHEAD WITH BEST PREPARATION TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL. WILL RECORDED LECTURERS WILL CLEAR THE CONCEPT/BASIC FUNDAMENTALS. PLEASE GIVE SOME GUIDANCE ON THIS REGARDS

MY SON HAS SECURED 92% IN CBSE 10TH BOARD & NOW IS STUDYING IN 11TH CBSE WITH INTEGRETED COACHING IN IIT/AIEEE. AS A BEGINER HE IS NOT ABLE TO CLEAR THE CONCEPT IN THE CLASS. HE IS FACES DIFFICULTIES TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS AS WELL AS THE METHOD OF SOLVING PROBLEMS. PLEASE ADVICE ME WHICH PACKAGE OF ASKIITIANS WILL HELP MY SON TO UNDERSTAND EASILY AND MOVE AHEAD WITH BEST PREPARATION TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL. WILL RECORDED LECTURERS WILL CLEAR THE CONCEPT/BASIC FUNDAMENTALS. PLEASE GIVE SOME GUIDANCE ON THIS REGARDS

Grade:11

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sir,

I Strongly recommend your son to go for

1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1

This is by far the best Package that AskIITians can offer !

It has got tonnes of programs like Online Interactive Classes,Doubt Clearing Sessions,Daily Tests & Much more !

Your son can at anytime log on to his account at AskIITians & then clear his doubts with his IITian tutor ..

All tutors are IITians & that makes AskIITians stand ahead of all in results & Quality of Students !

Your Son has the Potential to be a Leader of Tomorrow & you can make that happen here & now !!!

This Package according to us is the Best for your son because he is struggling with his concepts !!

Recorded Classes will help if your Son has Grasped Concepts ...but in this case I strongly recommend you to go for this Sir .

Thank You.

You can feel free to Contact Us anytime,Sir !

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free