hello sir i am studing in nit surat (gujarat) i have cleared it jee 2009 with a rank of 5265 & was alloted a seat in ismu dhanbad but i left it & joined nit surat (gujarat) in ece department . but i want to join iits so i want to prepare for iit continuing wit my studies of b.teh 1st year how can i do this . i don't want to lag in my general academics & even i want to clear iit jee this coming year . please help me & give me ur suggetions to prepare for iit jee..

hello sir i am studing in nit surat (gujarat) i have cleared it jee 2009 with a rank of 5265 & was alloted a seat in ismu dhanbad but i left it & joined nit surat (gujarat) in ece department . but i want to join iits so i want to prepare for iit continuing wit my studies of b.teh 1st year how can i do this . i don't want to lag in my general academics & even i want to clear iit jee this coming year . please help me & give me ur suggetions to prepare for iit jee..

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

You'll have to divide your time equally among iit preperation and your course studies

Revise all your concepts. Practice problems whenever you have time, And dont waste time this year. You'll have around 2-3 months of holidays, and devote every day of those days on your iit preperation.

Also, pay attention in class so you dont have to revise your engineering subjects when you get to hostel and thus you can devote that time to IIT preperation

Regards and Best of Luck

Rajat

Askiitian Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Also, if you'd like you can join Askiitians.com's Online IIT JEE Tutoring Classes. We'll make revision really easier and systematic for you, And all you need is a headphone and a computer with internet connection. Our classes are held online and at your convinience.

So, you'll not miss your college classes , and also you dont have to go to any coaching instituet, you can attend classes from your college campus itself.

Regards and Best of Luck

Rajat

Askiitians.com Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free