Dear sir, I am appearring for JEE2013. My mother is worrying that I am not reading enough and only solving problems given under particular topic. So will you please advice me some tips about how to plan study-schedule, I am referring following books for respective subjects: Physics - resnick halliday,arihant DC Pandey and HC Verma.IRODOV Chemistry- Modern ABC Chemistry. Maths - MCQ's by A.DasGupta. Also I found lots of difficuilties while studing about Electrostatics, Co-ordinate Geometry, Ionic equilibrium and straight lines. Yours sincerely, Naitik Bhise

Dear sir,

I am appearring for JEE2013.

My mother is worrying that I am not reading enough and only solving problems given under particular topic. 

So will you please advice me  some tips about how to plan study-schedule, I am referring following books for respective subjects:

Physics - resnick halliday,arihant DC Pandey and HC Verma.IRODOV

Chemistry- Modern ABC Chemistry.

Maths - MCQ's by A.DasGupta.

Also I found lots of difficuilties while studing about Electrostatics, Co-ordinate Geometry, Ionic equilibrium and straight lines.

Yours sincerely,

Naitik Bhise

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

if you have any doubts please ask your professor he can clarify your doubts about these topics. Question solving is ok but your basics has to be good. first learn basics  means actually read every line and understand what author is trying and please prepare for 3-4 hours that will be enough

Thank You

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free