i have completed my 1st year in automobile engg from dce and in this year i have been allotted integrated msc in applied geology in iit kgp.i wish to be a researcher(maths is my main area of interest).is it feasible for me to change college at this point?will gettin a job be any problem(considering i would have lost a year)?kindly advise.

i have completed my 1st year in automobile engg from dce and in this year i have been allotted integrated msc in applied geology in iit kgp.i wish to be a researcher(maths is my main area of interest).is it feasible for me to change college at this point?will gettin a job be any problem(considering i would have lost a year)?kindly advise.

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Yes you can change your college at this point of time...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Tushar Makkar
37 Points
12 years ago

acc.to me u sh'd continue with automobile engg. in dce

pls. approve the ans,

vaibh singh
71 Points
12 years ago

no getting in job is not a problem at all since u have intrest in research u should go for iit kgp

best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free