Urgent help Sir,i Forgot application form no of aieee,and my admit card is out of my reach upto 23 june, and eee counselling is upto 23 junewhat to do? Please help Is there any way so that i can attend counselling with my eee roll noif i don't attend this counselling can i attend 2nd round couns What are the loss if i don't attend 1st round counsellingplease mentionhelp help!

Urgent help Sir,i Forgot application form no of aieee,and my admit card is out of my reach upto 23 june, and eee counselling is upto 23 junewhat to do? Please help Is there any way so that i can attend counselling with my eee roll noif i don't attend this counselling can i attend 2nd round couns What are the loss if i don't attend 1st round counsellingplease mentionhelp help!

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Krishna Mishra,

If you Remember your Rol No then there is no problem in getting back your Application form Number !

Just Contact the AIEEE Office anytime between 9 a.m and 5 p.m & give your Roll Number & they will give you your Application form Number !!

Please contact the AIEEE Department in the below given address -

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

Ph - 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011 -22246095, 22246087

Fax - 011-22246095, 22235775.

Do not worry !! Tis is a really simple Problem !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do ntoforget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free