SIR I AM STUDYING IN CLASS 9TH.MY AMBITION IS TO BECOME AN IITIAN AND TO TRY AND FULFIL MY AMBITION I HAVE JOINED BRILLIANT TUTORIALS.I AM VERY INTERESTED IN STUDYING PCM.SO SIR I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU THAT SHOULD I BUY ARIHANT FIRST STEP BOOKS.IWOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE RECOOMENDATIONS OF BOOKS TO ACHIEVE MY AMBITION.HOPE YOU WOULD HELP ME OUT.THANK YOU

SIR I AM STUDYING IN CLASS 9TH.MY AMBITION IS TO BECOME AN IITIAN AND TO TRY AND FULFIL MY AMBITION I HAVE JOINED BRILLIANT TUTORIALS.I AM VERY INTERESTED IN STUDYING PCM.SO SIR I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU THAT SHOULD I BUY ARIHANT FIRST STEP BOOKS.IWOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE RECOOMENDATIONS OF BOOKS TO ACHIEVE MY AMBITION.HOPE YOU WOULD HELP ME OUT.THANK YOU

Grade:9

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sajal,

You can take help of link below.

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
12 years ago

solve tmh physics books or try to do iit foundation...!!!!!

Tej Ray
96 Points
12 years ago

REFER "'FOUNDATION OF IIT FOR CLASS 9TH & 10TH"'

IT IS THE BEST BOOK FOR  STRONG FUNDA IF YOU ARE REALLY EAGER TO BE AN IITIAN!

GOOD LUCK SAJAL!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free