i was expecting rank around 16000 according to your prediction but got 35000 . since it was due to second paper given mostly by medical aspirants so is there still hope that if i assume my rank to be around 25000 since it may be possible that during counselling many students who gave second paper leave their engineering options because they r getting good medical opitons in aipmt, cutoffs for many colleges increase? for ex: last year mnit jaipur closed at 23000 this year it closes at around 30000 for hs candidates

i was expecting rank around 16000 according to your prediction but got 35000 . since it was due to second paper given mostly by medical aspirants so is there still hope that if i assume my rank to be around 25000 since it may be possible that during counselling many students who gave second paper leave their engineering options because they r getting good medical opitons in aipmt, cutoffs for many colleges increase?

for ex: last year mnit jaipur closed at 23000

this year it closes at around 30000 for hs candidates

Grade:12

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
I hope your query would have been resolved by now. All the best for your future.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free