hello sir i have scored 120 marks in iitjee 2011 and 80 marks in aieee and i am not at all happy from my performance in aieee i am doubtful about future and i am thinking that should i take a one year drop or should study in the state engineering colleges and also to mention i am a general student with no reservations please help

hello sir

i have scored 120 marks in iitjee 2011 and 80 marks in aieee and i am not at all happy from my performance in aieee

i am doubtful about future and i am thinking that should i take a one year drop or should study in the state engineering colleges and also to mention i am a general student with no reservations

please help

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Kushgara Jain,

Your score in AIEEE-2011 would give you a rank around 75000-77300 according to analysis !!!

Now you said that you belong to General Category & have no reservation ....I cann also see from your profile that you have a Home State Quota(Chattisgarh) so now i give here the colleges that you can get in the frst round of counselling(only) of AIEEE-2011 ...

Using your All India Quota...

Jayoti Vidyapeeth. Women's University, Jaipur
Branch Name : Bio Technology
Start Rank : 34913
Close rank : 75290
Category : OP
Quota : AI
Shobhit University, Meerut (UP)
Branch Name : Information Technology
Start Rank : 41236
Close rank : 75427
Branch Name : Bio Technology - 5 year integrated Dual Degree
Start Rank : 58656
Close rank : 75826
Branch Name : Bio Technology and Management - 5 year Dual Degree
Start Rank : 68210
Close rank : 75993
Shobhit University, Meerut (UP)
Branch Name : Agri-Informatic Engineering
Start Rank : 43337
Close rank : 76831

Using your Home State Quota....

You may not get any colleges in the first round of counselling of AIEEE-2011 but you can surely get good colleges in the further rounds of counselling of AIEEE-2011 i believe for sure dear...

Taking a drop is a calculated risk !!! You have to stay focussed about yor goal if you are taking a drop ...if you are an emotional student i suggest you not to take a drop because you will be felling inferior about yourself when your classmates are in some colleges doing their first year whereas you re sitting in home doing nothing !!!

So take a drop if you really believe in you dear(Really !!!)...

I myself was a dropper some time back but i came strong after that in my second innings to secure a place in IIT-Madras(CSE) so if you believe yo can then Yes you surely can !! Take a drop ...

Hope this helped you immensely ...!!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free