HOW SHOULD I MANAGE MY TIME BETWEEN SCHOOL AND COACHING AND PREPARE AN EFFECTIVE TIME TABLE.

HOW SHOULD I MANAGE MY TIME BETWEEN SCHOOL AND COACHING AND PREPARE AN EFFECTIVE TIME TABLE.

Grade:

3 Answers

sushant singh
66 Points
12 years ago

hi rishabh

this is the most common problem faced by every sutdent as time management,..

what i will suggest you to just ensure the right time for your studies ..else everything will fall in place...

like u cant avoid the timing of ur school and tutions ..so subtracting that from your  schedule ...

make sure you are doing justice with ur preparation....

remember dnt get harsh on urself ..all ur trying to give ur best to get the best....

sindudharsana sindudharsana
29 Points
12 years ago

time managment is very essential . you have to prepare an effective time table to face the exams(both in entrance and also in public).In a day, you have to study atleast 3 hours for entrance and 3hours for schooling. equal importance should be given to both schooling and coaching.

jayant mundhra
34 Points
12 years ago

basically time managrement is a vry important factor to determine your chances for selection in IIT or AIEEE...

it is a must that in case of weekend coaching programme you have to donate a muinimum of 2 hours to IIT based studies but it is a difficult task to do that as you have to perform your day to day school tasks and even do your homework and then revise what was taught at the school... so you have to avoid all sorts of unnecessary time eaters or avoidable and less beneficiary tasks... for instance SOCIAL NETWORKING should be a big big no no....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free