Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Kapil Rijhwani Grade: Upto college level
        as reported earlier with my ranks IIT-JEE-not qualified AIEEE-3,30,000 IP-not qualified DCE-8670 my parents doubt me because of my ranks of engineering entrance exams... and suggest to do bsc....please tell me is there any college form where i could do btech this year ( i have heard about some colleges of sonepat offering me btech on my boards result's) also tell me if bsc have a good scope ahead of it.. please suggest me which is good coaching institute : sehgal school of competitions or disha classes let me know about any other coaching classes you think is good also suggest what should i do bsc, btech(form sonepat or any other you know) or drop a year help mee !!!!! please replyyyy
8 years ago

Answers : (1)

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points

At this point of time you can go for institute level counseling at respective college campus. There are many colleges in Haryana where you can secure admission with this rank. If you are planning to prepare for JEE again then I would suggest FIITJEE for you. See its your personal decision to drop or not.

Hope your Query is answered

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details