as reported earlier with my ranks IIT-JEE-not qualified AIEEE-3,30,000 IP-not qualified DCE-8670 my parents doubt me because of my ranks of engineering entrance exams... and suggest to do bsc....please tell me is there any college form where i could do btech this year ( i have heard about some colleges of sonepat offering me btech on my boards result's) also tell me if bsc have a good scope ahead of it.. please suggest me which is good coaching institute : sehgal school of competitions or disha classes let me know about any other coaching classes you think is good also suggest what should i do bsc, btech(form sonepat or any other you know) or drop a year help mee !!!!! please replyyyy

as reported earlier with my ranks IIT-JEE-not qualified AIEEE-3,30,000 IP-not qualified DCE-8670 my parents doubt me because of my ranks of engineering entrance exams... and suggest to do bsc....please tell me is there any college form where i could do btech this year ( i have heard about some colleges of sonepat offering me btech on my boards result's) also tell me if bsc have a good scope ahead of it.. please suggest me which is good coaching institute : sehgal school of competitions or disha classes let me know about any other coaching classes you think is good also suggest what should i do bsc, btech(form sonepat or any other you know) or drop a year help mee !!!!! please replyyyy

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago

At this point of time you can go for institute level counseling at respective college campus. There are many colleges in Haryana where you can secure admission with this rank. If you are planning to prepare for JEE again then I would suggest FIITJEE for you. See its your personal decision to drop or not.

Hope your Query is answered

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free