sir i am not understanding when to prepare for gate. the coaching centres offer pgms for 1 year,, since i am in first year ,,,what can i do now to make myself best competitior for GATE what should be my duty now

sir i am not understanding when to prepare for gate. the coaching centres offer pgms for 1 year,, since i am in first year ,,,what can i do now to make myself best competitior for GATE 

what should be my duty now

Grade:Upto college level

4 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anindya

since you are in the first year you should not worry about coaching now. study your courses well till 3rd year and after 3rd year you will have more time and you can join the coaching. if you study your courses well then GATE will be very easy for you.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

R.G. LOKKESH
19 Points
13 years ago

FOLLOW THE TIME TABLE GIVEN BY coaching centres

Prabha Gupta
61 Points
5 years ago
Well you are in 1st year right now, there is enough time for your preparations for gate exam. I will recommend you to start taking coaching after completing your 3rd year. There are many good institutes like The Gate Coach, Engineers Institute of India, Made Easy, IES Academy & etc that you can join while doing your college.
TGA 2021
26 Points
2 years ago
Its advisable that you start your GATE Coaching in your 3 year itself.  THE GATE ACADEMY provides the best Online GATE coaching & doubt solving for GATE by IIT & IISc Experts ,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free