sir,wt is the scope of IT in near future.i m getting IT in DCE.due to its brand value&vast exposure at delhi i m interested in dce but i m also getting ECE in PEC $ hense in dilemma.pl solve it.

sir,wt is the scope of IT in near future.i m getting IT in DCE.due to its brand value&vast exposure at delhi i m interested in dce but i m also getting ECE in PEC $ hense in dilemma.pl solve it.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

The IT industry has great scope for people as it provides employment to technical and non-technical graduates and has the capability to generate huge foreign exchange inflow for India. India exports softwares and services to approximately 95 countries in the world. By outsourcing to India, many countries get benefits in terms of labour costs and business processes. Also, the Indian companies are broadening the range of services being provided to the customers, which is resulting in more off shoring. Talent acquisition, development and retention initiatives taken by the companies have brought down the employee attrition rates, thereby providing more stability to the employees and increasing their job commitment.

Although IT is hit by recession in the recent times, but it is sure to recover soon from this downfall. As faar as ECE @ PEC is concerned , i do think ECE has gt better prospects in INdia as compared to IT, but still since u are willing to opt for ore exposure in Delhi  ,then i wold support ur decision fr opting fr DCE. DCE does have a brand valu and has almost similar placement records as PEC .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free