I just want start up guidance about how to prepare for iit frm 10th class....i mean which topics i should start considering my understanding level

I just want start up guidance about how to prepare for iit frm 10th class....i mean which topics i should start considering my understanding level

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pramod J AskiitiansExpert-IIT-B
36 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

maths is little difficult compared to other subjects and the early you learn it the better you will get. 

organic chemistry is also a tough subject to digest in the early stages.So i suggest you read some texts regarding the basics of it so that in classes you can understand it better.

If you are good in maths then generally physics comes easy.

All the best !!!

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
12 years ago

Since you are in 10th class, You have enough time to prepare for IIT JEE. Start focusing on Physics, Chemistry & Maths, and clear your basic concepts first. For proper guidance, join any foundation course or online coaching along with your regular school classes. 
Apart form your coaching classes, it would be better if you follow Kaysons' DVDs. Some of my friends suggested it to me and same i would like to suggest you. These people have done really awesome work in their DVDs, they have compiled entire syllabus with animation to make concepts easier to understand. It helps in getting those topics that i miss in my coaching or can not understand properly. And I bet you that you would get more organised, focussed and target base self studies, if you follow them alongwith the coaching. You can order for the free demo and if you find it satisfactory then go ahead for the entire material. Their Web Address is

http://www.kaysonseducation.co.in/free_d…

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free