Hello! I am studying in 10th Class right now and I will join a Coachng Institute to prepare for IIT-JEE 2013. Please tell which is the best Coaching Institute among these- 1. Bansal Classes, Kota. 2. Resonance, Kota. 3. FIITJEE, Delhi. 4. Vibrant, Kota

Hello! I am studying in 10th Class right now and I will join a Coachng Institute to prepare for IIT-JEE 2013. Please tell which is the best Coaching Institute among these-

1. Bansal Classes, Kota.

2. Resonance, Kota.

3. FIITJEE, Delhi.

4. Vibrant, Kota

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

All are good. in Kota join Bansal in delhi you should try for VMC also. batches are small there and teachers are good.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

rohit kumar
31 Points
13 years ago

of course bansal classes is the best option.as i had also joined its previous batch.here management of entire study material along with its efficient teachers is well.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free