Sir i have heard that choosing ece would be abetter option than choosing cse is it true? waiting for your quick reply Thanking You Yours' faithfully ayushi dalmia

Sir

i have heard that choosing ece would be abetter option than choosing cse

is it true?

waiting for your quick reply

Thanking You

Yours' faithfully

ayushi dalmia

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi Ayushi,

Hmmm.. Your question is concerned about the current reccession period I guess.

Well it would be rather unfair to come to a conclusion. Let me tell you, the answer to your question, it depends..

It really does. I mean choosing cse has always been the best option, but not if the current reccession continues for another 4 to 5 years. But hopefully it will not. It should get over by the end of the next year as have been predicted.

Also Ii depends upon the college you opt for.. So if you are talking about IIT lets say then cs has always been and still is the best option. But for the time, ECE is better in most of the other colleges....

Take care

best of luck

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Yes, these day ECE has gt a greater scope than CSE , that's why most of the toppers prefer going fr ECE over Cs. Although in IITs , most of the IITs do not offer ECE , so CS is the most desired department in IITs.

It has gt a good scope ahead too.Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free