sir, iam in presently in class 12 and i was advised that now i should only concentrate on doing previous yr papers, but i see people going for new material in a bid to practice more and more questions. i am very confused and all this is putting me in depression that i wouldn't be able to get a good rank in iit. plz help as i am desperate abt it.

sir, iam in presently in class 12 and i was advised that now i should only concentrate on doing previous yr papers, but i see people going for new material in a bid to practice more and more questions. i am very confused and all this is putting me in depression that i wouldn't be able to get a good rank in iit. plz help as i am desperate abt it.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

Don't see others. its not at all important what others are doing. i am telling you with my experience that problems done in hustle and rush don't solve any purpose specially IIT JEE. Just be calm and revise throughly your notes and do previous years questions. buy arihant last 32 years solved question book and do it without any doubt. Don't look at others.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free