sir i hve left nit kurushtra indstrial as i wantd to prepare for jee again and i got admsn in reg-vmc should i take admsn in ip or dce with vmc or wait for 3 rd and 4th counslng of eee i am really confused as i wantd to do ece /cs/mech/ee only in nit shuldi wait for 3&4 round or join vmc my eee rank is12032 reply soon

sir i hve left  nit kurushtra indstrial as i wantd to prepare for jee again and i got admsn in reg-vmc should i take admsn in ip or dce with vmc or wait for 3 rd and 4th counslng of eee i am really confused as i wantd to do ece  /cs/mech/ee only in nit  shuldi wait  for 3&4 round or join vmc my eee rank is12032 reply soon

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

VMC coaching programme is quite rigorous, u ll have to work real hard coping up with ur College studies as well as the JEE coaching. Do not take admission in IP, rather go fr DCE. Do not just be at risk by nt taking admission anywhr and just waiting fr the 3 & 4 counselling. There is a possibility that u might get a seat but not getting a seat is also a probability.

So, be on the safer side and take admission in DCE if u r getting a decent branch, and do think once again whether u ll be able to cope up with the clg and JEE preparation coaching at the same time, coz VMC has classes at their will, and sometimes at awkward timings too , so make a decision wats most important fr u.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free