hello!sir i want t ask out of usit cs and dce chemical, enviro,civil whih on to chose? what isavg and highest pckg o usit in ip and if dce is better than usit than which branch to chose. i got nit kurshtra industrial but i am not intrstd in it so iam not taking admsn in it .is it right dcsn

hello!sir i want t ask out of usit cs and dce chemical, enviro,civil whih on to chose? what isavg and highest pckg o usit in ip and if dce is  better than usit than which branch to chose. i got nit kurshtra industrial but i am not intrstd in it so iam not taking admsn in it .is it right dcsn

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

DCE is definitely better than USIT . I think u should go for DCE Chemical . DCE is a very good institute for engineering and has got good infrastructure and faculty. Civil should be the other choice and then go fr USIT. Chemical engg has got decent future prospects and has got variety of job types. It can fetch u a decent job and a good salary too.

Placement details fr DCE are as follows :

Placements Statistics

Branch-wise Percentage of Students Placed in 2007 and 2008

Package Details in LPA (Figures for 2008 are for the Phase I of Placement Season Only)

Category/Sector - wise Details of Recruiters (2008)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free