Hi, I am just curious how to put the foundations real strong and deep to a child. How early can we as parents start ? I really do not want to push a lot on kids during the last 3 years say 10th, 11th and 12th. So can you help me in suggesting how the pressure on kids can be reduced and we achieve it by plaaning early? This would help me plan out for my kids. Thanks in advance, Sunil

Hi,

I am just curious how to put the foundations real strong and deep to a child. How early can we as parents start ? I really do not want to push a lot on kids during the last 3 years say 10th, 11th and 12th.

So can you help me in suggesting how the pressure on kids can be reduced and we achieve it by plaaning early?

This would help me plan out for my kids.

Thanks in advance,

Sunil

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sunil

The best thing is to join a good coaching institute from 11th. And before that i.e. from 9th and 10th start reading PCM well with clearing the concepts as far as possible. a good base in 9th and 10th will surely help and will thus reduce the pressure aftrwards. Keep in mind that things are not to be done in hastle. give sufficient time to all the topics and practice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free