Sir, This is pooja....... sir i haven't been very serious about studies till now...... but now i have realised that i need to work hard and get in IIT....... PLz sir tell me would it be possible if I really work now? Students work for 2 years but i have only 5 months with me....... need your guidance sir.... PLz help..... how should i study? how many hours a day?........ awaiting for reply......... thanking you......

Sir,

This is pooja....... sir i haven't been very serious about studies till now...... but now i have realised that i need to work hard and get in IIT....... PLz sir tell me would it be possible if I really work now? Students work for 2 years but i have only 5 months with me....... need your guidance sir.... PLz help..... how should i study? how many hours a day?........ awaiting for reply.........

thanking you......

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Pooja,

That happens but need not to worry coz 5 months are enuf for those who are dedicated .. All i can suggest you is study damn hard in the next few months and make the best use of the remaining time ....  the first very important thing in IIT Preparation is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is quite important for IIT preparation..

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the Best !!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free