sir at present i m studyin in class 11 i joined my coaching late. i could understand well wht my teacher teaches me bt still i m nt satisfied wid my performance in maths i m nt din worst i hve decided to keep pace wid wht gong on in present and also going throuogh all d lesson happened in past do u think i still had d time left to improve myself? and potential?

sir at present i m studyin in class 11 i joined my coaching late. i could understand well wht my teacher teaches me bt still i m nt satisfied wid my performance in maths i m nt din worst i hve decided to keep pace wid wht gong on in present and also going throuogh all d lesson happened in past do u think i still had d time left to improve myself? and potential?

Grade:

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear ruchi,

Yes ,definetly you have time to improve your performance.Just add a little moe effort in revising the chapters which is a thing of utmost importance.Maths becomes easy when you practise no matter whether you know the complete concept or not.So put in 1/2-1 hr more for maths. or try to improve your speed by using shortcuts.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ruchi

The key is to not loose hope and keep practicing the problems again and again. try to leran from your mistakes. you can also refer Arihant books. Theory is well explained in these books. you have enough time for JEE so dont worry about that. this is the time to build your concepts as tha main Aim is performing well in IIT JEE exam. Dont take coaching test results seriously these tests are for learning. Learn as much you can. Analyise your mistakes, note them separately. Always keep your aim in mind. nobody will see these results if you perform well in IIT JEE exam

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free