Hi.. I am facing a problem related to subject physics. i need help for this. would you help me for physics problems or you may arrange problem solving classes for physics. i am ready to pay for it. pls give me details of packages.

Hi.. I am facing a problem related to subject physics. i need help for this. would you help me for physics problems or you may arrange problem solving classes for physics. i am ready to pay for it. pls give me details of packages.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Swati,

Regarding your problem in physics ,you can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians which must help your cause.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com and for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free