sir i am in 12th standard now.i have only 3 months for my prepairations.and i wasted my one and half years.but now i am studing hard i.e.11 to 12 hoursi scored 93 in first test of brilliant.pls tel me can i crack iit in 3 months.and pls tel me some topics which i shold study more and pls give me some tips.

sir i am in 12th standard now.i have only 3 months for my prepairations.and i wasted my one and half years.but now i am studing hard i.e.11 to 12 hoursi scored 93 in first test of brilliant.pls tel me can i crack iit in 3 months.and pls tel me some topics which i shold study more and pls give me some tips.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Devasish Bindani
45 Points
13 years ago

hello friend im not any sir but im one of ur competitor in same case as u r

i cant tell u that u can get into iit or not but i sugest u to have confidence in urself. i am having a strategical plan for studying that put in proper use can atleast put u in an nit

study electricity,modern physics, optics, thermodynamics and gravitation and shm in physics

calculus geomtry algebra vectors in maths

in chemistry make ur inorganic and physical chemistry strong  but dont leave organic chemistry actually my chemistry is not good so i cant suggest u what to study in chemistry

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free