please help. i have been consistently getting bad marks in my coaching maths tests though my performance in physics and chem tests is fine. please tell me how should i go about improving my performance and tell me how i should attempt questions in tests

please help. i have been consistently getting bad marks in my coaching maths tests though my performance in physics and chem tests is fine. please tell me how should i go about improving my performance and tell me how i should attempt questions in tests

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear zahid,

As you are lagging behind in maths,make a new time table,if you are studying 10 hrs a day.give it 4 hrs and 3 hrs for other 2.if u are studying for 8 hrs a give it atleast 3 hrs,maths is a subject where you need to solve infinite problems,play with the numbers,use simple substition methods(it always works),learn more techinques by solving more number of prbolems.During the Test read all the questions first,dont just jump on the question paper,after a reading,recognize the questions you are familiar with and the chapter from which it is asked.Categorize the problems into cheapters(this will harldy take 5 mins)Solve the easy problems first(every questions paper has easy problems),then start doin the problems your familiar with starting with the chapters you know better.Ater every exam discuss the entire paper thorughtly with your frens and at the end you should know each and every solution cleary.

GOODLUCK.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free