how is "lovely proffessional university"? can we take admission into this college?? plz do reply me..

how is "lovely proffessional university"?

can we take admission into this college??

plz do reply me..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Hacked AASHISH AMBER HACKED askiitian expert - IITG
40 Points
13 years ago

LPU is an ok typo college, located near Jalandhar(Punjab). It is an ok type college, not too gud, not too bad.

If you want to take admission into it through AIEEE, then I would reccomend to not join, but any othr, because it is not that good college to be taken through AIEEE.

I know that they give very bright ADs in the television, but pls dont do onto those details. I know all this because I live in Jalandhar, and I and all here know about that.

Those who dont get admissiona nywhere(even throught Punjab CET, which is very easy), go there.

During this current year , it has 32 sections for mechanical Engineering only. They never deny admission to any1(I dont know why, is that money or what...)

I have seen people coming to study there from far off places by seeing its mere ADs(many live in my colony).Now they curse it.

In terms of study, its fine, its strict and fine, but overall, its value is not very much, so I would recommend LPU to be your last choice.

(P.S.: I have no personal grudges with any1 there, but I wrote for help of others. If Any1 Finds it objectionable, I m sorry, but I only told the reality of it.)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free