sir i have been admitted to DTU in ECE.sir can u tell me how to start studying as i want to do my best in engineering.how can i become topper of my college.

sir i have been admitted to DTU in ECE.sir can u tell me how to start studying as i want to do my best in engineering.how can i become topper of my college.

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear javed,

First of all let me congratulate you for getting ECE in DTU.ECE is a nice branch and u have to put tremendous efforts and that too consistently.Remember College is just an extension of your school and if your basics are very much clear, then I am damn sure you will definitely perform well. Just avoid last day studying which normally happens when we enter into college. You have to study on a regular basis and if possible buy your own books rather than sharing books of your friends.Avoid wastage of time as much as possible and pay proper attention while attending the classes and tutorials.Last but not the least take the help of seniors of your college regarding paper pattern and all.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free