Sir i have copmleted my 11 and 12 class course in physics and i want to revise everything. are the ncert books enough to revise all concepts.can you sujest other books to revise concepts fo r iit

Sir i  have copmleted my 11 and 12 class course  in physics and i want to revise everything. are the ncert books enough to revise all concepts.can you sujest other books to revise concepts fo

r iit

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL CHITKARA
37 Points
13 years ago

For aieee ncert  books are sufficent .

But for iit , i would recommend only H.C. Verma for concepts of physics .

But for chemistry NCERT books are very good & sufficient enough .

U should first revise your course from the books which u have completed .

And immediatey after that U may do d.c. pandey for physics questions & tata mc graw hill for complete chemistry course.

This would be necessary to secure a very good rank in iit . You can afford to do them since u have sufficient time left , u have also completed your course &  since  testing yourself genuinly in  iit competition is always required .

For Books always remember  "At the end of day what it matters is not how many  books u have done , but the book which u have done  you are thorrow with it & u must have also revised it once since to apply them in the paper not only everything should be in your mind , but u should also be able to do speed calculations  as well ".

Best of Luck for jee .

Do approve if u like this .

chiru chiranjeevi
16 Points
13 years ago
those books are not enough because you preparing for iit . the questions are all based on concepts we refer the books which give concept to you like concepts of physics (hc verma) like that

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free