Sir,I am in bit confusion.Sir,I have got 7434 rank in AIEEE 2010 and my state rank is 117 (CHD).Sir,I am comfortably getting PEC.My IIT JEE 2010 score is 190,but i did not make it to the common merit list.Sir,should I take admission in PEC and get satisfied with it or should I drop and prepare for JEE 2011 or take admission in PEC and prepare for jee 2011 side by side along with the college study?Sir,please reply me as soon as possible.

Sir,I am in bit confusion.Sir,I have got 7434 rank in AIEEE 2010 and my state rank is 117 (CHD).Sir,I am comfortably getting PEC.My IIT JEE 2010 score is 190,but i did not make it to the common merit list.Sir,should I take admission in PEC and get satisfied with it or should I drop and prepare for JEE 2011 or take admission in PEC and prepare for jee 2011 side by side along with the college study?Sir,please reply me as soon as possible.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

You escaped from getting a seat in IIT by a very small margin. I think you ought to be given one more chance. I mean one year is nothing in front of the life you have. and IIT is something you will always cherish. I suggest you to take a drop and work harder. you can do it. My best wishes.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free