I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

Grade:

3 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago
Dear Shenker Kummari,
Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.
All the best..
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
regards,
kishore-IIT bombay
Anurag Mishra
18 Points
12 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.? plzz suggest.!

abhilasha
13 Points
6 years ago
Good it is great time to start for preparation . it is very essy. take rest and focuse on your study. i recomemd a self study is best. first it is very inportant to become an iitian make your pcm mean physics chemestry and math great. do not wast your time you have a lot of time for prepare it.just cool down and i know you will become a great iitian. all the best anurag mishra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free