sir, in conic sections including parabola,hyperbola,circles and ellipse,there are lots and lots of formulae,especially in circles.how do i keep in mind so many??is there a way to learn them.and is knowing all the formulae and questions practise based on evry formula sufficient for solving jee questions.and if not,how do i make dis topic strong???

sir,

in conic sections including parabola,hyperbola,circles and ellipse,there are lots and lots of formulae,especially in circles.how do i keep in mind so many??is there a way to learn them.and is knowing all the formulae and questions practise based on evry formula sufficient for solving jee questions.and if not,how do i make dis topic strong???

Grade:12

1 Answers

shalini goyal
37 Points
13 years ago

dear unnati,its true dat dere r so many formulas in conic section but i think derez no difficulty in learning dem......see u jus hv 2 learn a similarity pattern......lyk in case f ellipse n hyperbola.......i think u shud practice more n more to prove dese formulaes.......it will help u in learnin dose,also in strengthning ur concepts......n nope learning iz nt sufficient for jee pt f view......u hv 2 practice a lots f ques.....starting 4m easy 1ns 2 tougher 1nz.....try 2 solve out  d ques f conic appeard in old jee papers......it will boost up ur confidence!!!!!ol d bes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free