I have following ranks IIT 6247 AIEEE 4215 and BITS Score is 314 Which will be the best institute to get addmission. my prefrences are ECE and CS

I have following ranks

IIT 6247

AIEEE 4215

and BITS Score is 314

Which  will be the best institute to  get addmission. my prefrences are  ECE and CS

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Abhadeep,

Total no. of seats throug JEE is just is just 6875 so you are unlikely to get any good branch through through this.  As the new IIts have only core courses like comp. mech. elec. and civil, most o fthe students above you will prefer to get these and you are probable to get ant branch at IIT guwhati in designing or Food production which is not a safe option.

Regarding you AIEEE rank which is quite good you will get some of the best NITs with a good branch.

refer to the last year cutoff details to know what you are likely to get through this rank : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

In BITS also you have scored well, the good courses you will be getting there are : -

1. Chemical
  2. Civil

at Pilani.

Refer to the link below to get to know the other branches you would be getting at Goa and Hyderabad :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

I think the best option for you would be to prefer NITs for branch like Electrical, Comp. Sc. or Mechanical.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free