I am Prakul Bansal from Rajasthan. I have secured 1183 rank in JEE-09.Please guide me to choose college with branch.

I am Prakul Bansal from Rajasthan. I have secured 1183 rank in JEE-09.Please guide me to choose college with branch.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

The best option is to take Electrical engg in IIT-R. it is a very good branch. and also it has a very good scope in present time. And future also this branch has very good options in sense of jobs. And there are many option in this branch than any other branch regarding to proceed your future in which field.

you can get Chemical in IIT- K and might also get in IIT - D. it is a very good branch. This branch is related to fuild mechanics. It would be very good option if you go for it. Jobs provided by companies in this field is very good and also enggs from this branch get a good package. And also large number of indian and foreign companies a good offer for job to student of this branch.

you can also think about the dual degree course in chemical from iitd. It will give you a combined degree of B.Tech and M.Tech in just 5 years of time.

you can get civil engg in all the IITs. But if you wanted to take civil then try to take of IIT-D, Civil engg of iitd is best of all the iits.

So as per me you should take Electrical engg in IIT-R

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free