Please help me. I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2011. But I feel that I can't crack JEE. I have been consistently scoring low marks in class tests and mock tests. Till SSC, I was one of the toppers in my school, having scored 91% in my boards. But in the case of JEE prep. I have gone horribly wrong. I am not able to solve even simple questions. Please help me out. I am very depressed.

Please help me. I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2011. But I feel that I can't crack JEE. I have been consistently scoring low marks in class tests and mock tests. Till SSC, I was one of the toppers in my school, having scored 91% in my boards. But in the case of JEE prep. I have gone horribly wrong. I am not able to solve even simple questions. Please help me out. I am very depressed.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITiansExpert Kartik-IITMadras
21 Points
13 years ago

Try to understand the concepts rather than solving problems straight away. Once you are comfortable with a topic try solving questions slowly increasing the difficulty. Do not let low scores effect your concentration. Learn after each exam what did you do wrong and avoid it in future. I am sure with enough practice and perseverance you will do well in exam which really matters( IITJEE 2011)!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free