Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie) options are 5,6,7,8. (2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0 (a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none of these

(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie)
options are 5,6,7,8.

(2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0
(a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none of these

Grade:12

4 Answers

Ravi
askIITians Faculty 69 Points
6 years ago
Plot the 2 functions, that is Sin x and Cos x on the same graph. Highlight the maximum of the two. and count the number of times it reaches its maximum value.
............................................................................................................................................
vineet chatterjee
42 Points
6 years ago
i have done exactly the same and i am gettig the answer as 5.
please check once and tell me your answer and how did you get that,i need solution
vineet chatterjee
42 Points
6 years ago
i am telling this because i dont have the answers with me,so please tell  me your answer and if it is not matching with my answer(my answer is 5),then tell me the approach
Ravi
askIITians Faculty 69 Points
6 years ago
Yes you have the right answer 5.
I have done it the same way as mentioned in my answer before.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free